Bee Pollen Benefits Your Body in At Least 10 Ways
These are the most important bee pollen benefits
Sometimes it’s hard to sift through all of the information on the internet in order to find the truth. From research to anecdotal evidence, claims are made on a daily basis as to which dietary supplements will deliver the best benefits. One supplement in particular is on the rise in natural health news for its ability to benefit multiple body systems. The following is a list of 10 ways that bee pollen benefits your body.
This isn’t, by any means, an exhaustive list. There are many other health benefits that people are discovering every day about this amazing supplement. These are, however, some of the main reasons why the public is turning its attention to this instrument of natural healing.
- Age Reversal – Antioxidants help slow the aging process, repair damaged cells, and generate the growth of new cells. The presence of antioxidants in this bee product allow for clearer, firmer looking skin. Many times, women who have begun therapy with this supplement claim that they constantly get compliments on how much younger they look.
- Weight Loss – Have you ever decided to lose weight and ended up choosing a diet that eliminated certain nutrients, like carbohydrates or fats? When you constantly limit yourself to certain foods while forsaking others, you end up lacking necessary nutrients. Because of this, yo-yo dieting can be more harmful than it is helpful. Bee pollen is nutrient-dense and provides vitamin B12, protein, amino acids, and Lecithin that your body needs to lose weight.
Bee pollen benefits the dieter by working with the body, not against it. It reduces cravings so you do not eat as much, yet you feel satisfied. It also increases energy so you feel more like being active instead of lying around. This supplement also has diuretic properties which help control fluid retention during weight loss.
- Heart Health – This super food helps decrease the level of LDL cholesterol in your body, which prevents cardiovascular disease. Many people have seen a decrease in high blood pressure numbers, as well.
- Women’s Issues – Women who experience anemia during their monthly cycle can benefit from bee pollen’s high iron content. Infertility is a problem for a growing number of women, and this product has been shown to help strengthen the reproductive system. Bee pollen benefits women who are experiencing menopause symptoms such as hot flashes and mood swings by helping the body to balance hormones. This product also helps increase women’s libido, helping them to enjoy sex more.
It is necessary to mention that pregnant or nursing women should consult with their physician before starting this therapy. There have been no definitive studies regarding the safety of bee pollen use during these times in a woman’s life, so it is better to be safe than sorry.
- Men’s Issues – One of the areas where many men suffer is with prostate health. Bee pollen benefits these men by protecting the prostate and by reversing prostate issues. It also increases sperm count, which can help significantly with fertility problems. Age affects both men and women in the libido department, and this is just the thing to naturally kick-start a man’s body into action.
- Digestive System – Better digestion means quicker healing time because the body is more able to absorb the healing qualities of the medications and supplements you are taking. This amazing super food has been known to help with chronic intestinal problems like diarrhea and constipation. It also destroys intestinal bacteria which can be the cause of many nasty infections. Who wouldn’t benefit from having less frequent episodes of heartburn and upset stomach?
- Nervous System – The nervous system is a very important function of the human body. Memory, concentration, alertness, and brain activity are all affected by the health of this essential system. Bee pollen benefits the nervous system by protecting the nerves and aiding in the function of the entire system.
- Energy and Stamina – Athletes use this supplement to increase their energy and endurance. They claim to experience improvements in ability and performance while on this therapy. This is also a natural alternative to energy drinks that may contain caffeine and make a person more jittery.
- Immune System Function – Bee pollen benefits the immune system by making it stronger so it can fight off foreign invaders like infections and cancers.
- Allergy Symptoms – While it is true that many people are allergic to pollens and bee stings, this amazing product has been shown to actually alleviate symptoms for allergy sufferers. It is by the same process that vaccinations create immunity that people are seeing relief for their allergy symptoms. By starting with a small dose and gradually increasing it, people are able to build up their body’s resistance to these allergens and go on to lead normal lives while enjoying the great outdoors.
A Natural Wonder, Indeed
As you can see, bee pollen benefits many of your body’s important systems. When these systems do not work correctly, you can be in a great deal of discomfort or pain. Medical bills will begin to rise and you may even miss out on days of work dealing with your health problems. You can avoid all of this by beginning a regimen today that will build your body up and stop the destruction in its tracks.